The 7th Annual General Meeting of the ABCGA will be held at the Baymont Inn Hotel and Conference Centre in Red Deer on Wednesday, September 12, 2018. The two-year terms of the following Directors will expire at that time:
- Dean Battershill (Enmax Power Corporation) – Electrical Transmission/Distribution
- Brian Colledge (LineStar Utility Supply) – Equipment/Material/Services Supply
- Randy Palaniuk (CAPULC) – Locators
- Ian Ross (City of Calgary) – Public Works/Municipal
- Matt Cooper (Standard General) – Roadbuilders/Heavy Construction
- Bas Owel (Global Training Centre) – Training Organizations
Elections will be held during the AGM to elect Directors from the following stakeholder and combined stakeholder groups:
- Electrical Transmission/Distribution
- Equipment/Material/Services Supply
- Public Works/Municipal
- Roadbuilders/Heavy Construction
- Training Organizations
The ABCGA is seeking nominations for the Stakeholder Group Director positions for the 2018–2020 term.
If you would like to put your name forward or nominate another individual from your stakeholder group please forward your expression of interest or nomination to email@example.com by August 21, 2018.