The Alberta Common Ground Alliance (ABCGA) is seeking to hire a contract administrator for the training standards committee.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by Friday October 20, 4:00 MST, to email@example.com
You can download the complete job posting here.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining a central repository of records for the Training Standard Committee (TSC)
- Working with the TSC committee, and subcommittees to develop new relevant documentation when required
- Working collaboratively with regional partners to adapt the ABCGA standards to their jurisdictions as requested
- Developing, circulating and tracking all eballot communications amongst committee members
- Representing the ABCGA and the TSC as main point of contact for training organizations
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of TSC committee members
- Managing and facilitating the endorsement processes
- Attending and acting as scribe when required at TSC meetings
- Disseminating information and documentation as required through the TSC
- Preparing and delivering activity updates, correspondences and reports at committee meetings
- Document management according to governance protocols developed for the TSC
- Response and coordination of the GD standard application for access process.
- Participate in teleconference meetings as required
The TSC Administrator will report to the Executive Director through the TSC Chair.